Introduction to CAZZAC

CAZZAC is a girl band consisting of three young people who are passionate about music and singing. Our motto is always to aim and strive for the best, at the same time mantaining our friendship and continue making music.

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Saddddddddd!!! Introducing The ONLY CALIS in VENUS!

How can this Za Bo Zephyr do this!
Awwwwwwwww!!! Sad...sad...sad...sad...

Aniway...Yes...let me introduce maiself...PEOPLE!
I'm Calis and it means everlasting purity in our Language...
Envious rite...I noe you people are!!!
Aniway...noe why this Za Bo say this...cos she jealous...ahahaha
Zephyr in our language is just something ordinary...ahahaha
Unlike mine...muahaha
I lovvvvve playing computer games with mai ultra-computer!
Aniway...Za Bo you shld noe wat it means...same in Venus as in Earth rite PEOPLE!!!
Beri female-like...
Then this Za Bo lyk to say 我是女生neh!
That's how the Za Bo Zephyr came from...
Aniway...I am CRAPPY CALIS!
Yeah!
Oh yah...Za Bo still got another nick. tt is Siao Liao! Meaning in Venus can as you PEOPLE!
I am Bo Liao and yah...I am BO LIAO!!! Bo Liao 万岁!!!

Post another one later...bye people!!!
-Crappy Calis-:}

No comments: