Introduction to CAZZAC

CAZZAC is a girl band consisting of three young people who are passionate about music and singing. Our motto is always to aim and strive for the best, at the same time mantaining our friendship and continue making music.

Friday, June 29, 2007

Zephyr Dun Kill Me

Hiyas to all ta babes n hulks out there! I'm Loka CAZZA's Manager. Just come in n say hi. Life at Venus if vry different from here n I dun like it. I dunno you guys jealous not, but I totally am not of myself. Other than having vry crappy members ah, our dearest Zephyr is all but a male. Taht time she go China ah, the air steawardess actually asked :" Mister, would you like tea or coffee." Today she got chased outta the female toliet. One vry 'innocent' girl actually told her that :"Hey, the toliet you wan to go is next door." Damn funny lah! Someone took a photo of her and is going to give her long hair. If I lay my hands on it I would surely post 1.

No comments: