Introduction to CAZZAC

CAZZAC is a girl band consisting of three young people who are passionate about music and singing. Our motto is always to aim and strive for the best, at the same time mantaining our friendship and continue making music.

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Wa biang Tired out

Tired lah, so much things to do... I wanna sleep...
That 天堂的星星dun care u guys like not anyway already got sung liao.
wa biang tired lah!
My editor not working, must sack her liao... addie where r u u wan the job not?
N Zephyr ah dun forget I earn more cash then you, I think I will hire the best lawyer to sue you 诬赖好人,wait for my lawyer's letter!
本小姐不是好惹one!
Next time post have more chinese n easier english ok?I'm gonna put a link from taocu.
vry tired my fingers broke liao, doing script n powerpoint but then finish liao. say hurray!
Okaye, must remeber one thing, I wan CAZZAC to have two albums n addi wan 9 that means I have about 124 songs to write n i only finish about 34 songs boohoo...90 more to go, I dun wan live liao...
Who wan help me write I'll love her...or...him
yup, our dear friend got zephyr in long hair she say vry nice see I can lay my hands on it not, I'll see to it that it is posted. N no zephyr no killing me or deleting my post, i'm just gonna post again. Also no flushing myself down the toilet, 'cos I dunno how leh u show me lah!
Watevr lah , I go n sleep...Ciao babes n hulks outta there:)
**The Manager Loka**

uncopyrightable longest word out there

No comments: